Caregiver / Companion Jobs
We are looking for an individual who is competent to perform assigned functions of non-medical care to the client in their residence.
- Provide companionship to client.
- Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
- Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
- Provide light housekeeping.
- Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and clothes shopping.
- Provide incidental transportation for client which includes visits to doctor appointments,friends, family members, or stores.
- Provide assistance and planning of client’s recreational activities and events.
- Remind client of medications.
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to Saint Joseph Home Care.
- Document services delivered in accordance with Saint Joseph Home Care policies and procedures.
- Must have completed orientation, non-medical training program and competency.
- Have caring attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Responsible and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
Maddy Joseph, Director
Click HERE to email Maddy.